The Sea Ray 370 Sundancer strikes the right balance of innovative styling with her seamless hardtop, large hull windows, and sweeping sheerline.
While Sundancer's are generally known for their cutting-edge styling, the 370's especially lush cabin accommodations are a match for the most expensive European sport yachts. With 6'7" of cabin headroom and a huge mid-stateroom, the interior is that of a considerably larger boat. The 370's comfortable cockpit can seat a small crowd and includes a deluxe wet bar with refrigerator, teak cockpit table, power engine-room hatch, and a clever aft- facing transom seat that folds out of the lazarette and overlooks the swim platform. The swivel helm and companion seats are a welcome addition for entertaining.
Notable features and options:
- Mercruiser 8.2L engines with under 300 original hours
- Kohler generator with 55 original hours
- Axius Joystick
- Raymarine electronics package
- Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- Cockpit grill
- Flexiteek cockpit flooring
- Optional factory wood interior flooring
- Black hullsides
- New canvas 2023
- Full engine oil changes and tune ups 2023
- Upgraded JL Audio stereo components